Times of Worship & Study
- Sunday 9:30 am: Bible Class
- Sunday 10:30 am: Service
- Sunday 5:00 pm: Service
- Wednesday 7:00 pm: Bible Study
- Thursday 10:00 am: Forty+ Bible Class
- The Day School of the Pataskala Church of Christ began in January, 1980. The school consists of an all volunteer staff and is free to the community. It is designed to serve children ages 3-4 with a maximum enrollment of 30 students. School is in session September through May from 9:15-11:45 a.m. each Tuesday. We offer three classes of ten children each plus a Bible stories class for all 30 children combined. The curriculum also includes learning colors, shapes, numbers, alphabet, working with crafts, singing and exercising.
- Throughout the year special events are provided for the children such as firefighter visit, field trip to Pigeon Roost Farm, school pictures taken, evening open house, Santa Claus visit, police officer visit, Valentine exchange, grandparents day, Easter egg hunt, picnic and graduation.
- The Day School consists of a ten member staff and is under the co-direction of Audra Daniels and Rachel Bernard. Enrollment information is available by calling Audra at 740-927-2006 or Rachel at 740-927-2174.
- Day School Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer classes for all ages beginning with infants six months old through adult. The cradle roll class is a favorite of young parents with children six months to two years old. This provides children the opportunity to grasp at a very early age the beautiful principles of God (God loves me, God made me, God made the animals, the Bible is God's book, etc.). The children's attention is kept through lots of singing, interacting, and the use of colorful toys that serve as visual aids for the lessons. This class, plus the classes for older children, frees the parents to attend the adult class. All classes are forty-five minutes in length and are conducted at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays and 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays. We believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God and thus our only rule of faith and practice. It is the focal point of each Bible class.
Vacation Bible School Super Saturday
The Pataskala church of Christ proudly hosts a Vacation Bible School Super Saturday (VBS) event every summer in June. The event is always open to the community.
- Dates: June 10, 2017
- Times: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Theme: TBA
*Dates and times are subject to change. More information will come as we get closer to the event.
Some notes from our most recent successful VBS are listed below.
- Dates: June 8-12, 2014
- Theme: SonWest Roundup
- Average Attendance: 121 people each day (66 adults and 55 children)
2015 Fellowship Opportunities
January 11 (Sun. AM) Soup and Sandwich Supper
February 1 (Sun. AM) Congregational Pot Luck, then Worship & Youth Singing at the Pataskala Oaks
February 15 (Sun. PM) Fellowship Activity TBA
March 14 (Sat) Men's Breakfast
March 29 (Sun. AM) Congregational Potluck & Easter Egg Hunt
April 17 (Fri. PM) Area-wide Singing at Pataskala
May 2 (Sat.) Ladies’ Spring Fellowship
May 17 (Sun. PM) Graduate Recognition
June 12 (Fri. PM) VBS Activity
June 20 (Sat.) Men's Breakfast
June 28 (Sun. AM) Congregational Potluck and Water Battle
July 3rd or 4th (TBA) (Fri. or Sat.) Young Adults Fourth of July Activity
July 12 (Sun. PM) All-American Fellowship
August 1 (Sat. PM) Movie Night
August 16 (Sun. AM) Congregational Potluck
September 5 (Sat.) Men's Breakfast
September 13 (Sun. AM) Youth Day & Congregational Potluck
September 26 (Sat.) Weiner Roast @ Massey’s (rain date - Oct. 3)
October 3 (Sat.) Ladies’ Fall Fellowship
October 10 (Sat.) Young Adult's Bonfire @ Hall's
October 11 (Sun.) Friends and Family Day
October 17 (Sat.) Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze (rain date - Oct. 24)
October 25 (Sun. PM) Trunk-or-Treat & Finger Foods
November 15 (Sun. AM) Congregational Potluck
November 20 (Fri. PM) Young Adults @ Charles'
November 28 (Sat.) Ohio State Beat Michigan Party
December 5 (Sat.) Men's Breakfast
December 6 (Sun. AM) Congregational Pot Luck, then Worship & Youth Singing at the Pataskala Oaks
December 10 (Thurs. PM) Ladies’ Holiday Dinner
December 31 (Wed. PM) Young Adults New Years Eve @ Norris'